As we evolve from a 'human' to a 'hybrid' workforce, we explore the potential that technology brings to learning and development and how organisations can effectively strike the balance between human and digital in developing the skills required for the future of work.
Focusing on the role of digital within the journey to a hybrid, Knowledgepool undertook comprehensive, independent research to understand how L&D leaders are already deploying digital within their organisations and the potential of digital to drive optimal employee experience in learning.
We wanted to explore in more detail the current challenges facing L&D leaders, and how digital can be used in a strategic and balanced way to deliver the learning outcomes that are so critical in a tech-enabled workforce.
We conducted interviews with 350 L&D leaders, 500 business leaders (board directors, senior directors and heads of departments) and 2,031 employees. All respondents worked for UK organisations with more than 100 employees and came from representative samples of industries and job roles/functions.
In this insight report, we share our research findings including:
- How L&D are already leading the charge and using technology to support learning delivery
- The appetite within L&D for emerging technologies
- The biggest challenges currently facing L&D and training
- How technology can support in delivering seamless, personalised learning experiences
- The barriers to digital adoption within L&D and the importance of avoiding digital overload